What we can do for you
Ah, our favourite specialism! Social media is often a greatly underestimated tool for marketing who you are and what you do. Too frequently is it overlooked as something that can be done on the side with little time or effort. We know the tricks and keep constantly up to date with industry trends and any new updates to the major social platforms, allowing us to build your reputation, create conversation and nurture your community of fans, making them hungry for more. Social media is more than follower counts, more than selfies and way more than food Instagrams. Below are just some of the things we can offer you:
- Social Media Audit
- Positioning & Messaging
- Social Media Strategy
- Development & Implementation of Audience Acquisition Strategies
- Organic Content Creation & Implementation
- Paid Content Creation & Implementation
- Full PPC Campaigns (Including Planning, Implementation and Reporting)
- Community Management & Customer Service
- Analytics and Reporting
- Creative Content
- Platform & Best Practice Training
With us guys over here at TCFV, you'll have exposure to our treasure trove of contacts. Need help getting the word out or the task of writing a press release and messaging countless media outlets seems overwhelmingly daunting? We got you.
- Brand Positioning Audit
- Message Development
- Media Relations
- Product Launches
- Fresh Talent News
- EPKs, Press Release & Other Press Materials
- Radio Plugs
- Music Session Plugs
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand Partnerships
- Audio Premiers
- Editorial Calendars
- Editorial Placements (Offline & Online)
- Launch Events
- Festival Participation Applications
- Media Monitoring & Reporting
- ROI Analysis
We're lucky enough to have creative smarts as well as marketing acumen. Here at TCFV, we pride ourselves on having a diverse team, including a filmmaker with 15+ years experience in music videos, documentaries and creative shorts. We also have our very own music producer hailing from Canada!
- Film Production - whether that be for social, stop-motion, an interview, a webisode session or a full music video with a follow-up lyric video
- Branding and Logo Design
- Production of Creatives for Ads, Social Banners & Content
- Blog Content, Implementation & Editorial Calendars
- Website Design
- Offline Marketing Materials Design
- Music Production, Arrangement & Demos
- We come together for a 30 or 60 minute audit of the social media platform of your choice, depending on the services you select.
- We brainstorm with you to learn more about your brand, goals and current frustrations with your social media, website or PR efforts.
- Development of your bespoke social media and/or content strategy begins, in addition to a comprehensive project timeline, if you have opted for one.
- We present your new strategy via Skype or in person and we email you a copy of your shexy action plan.
- We will follow up with you to assess your results and modify the plan if needed, with the frequency of meetings and check-ins dependent on the service and price agreed. Typically meetings are £50 an hour and we can discuss a mentoring process if you desire.